This is what you do!
- With your group watch the scene at least twice (bottom of this page). Then discuss the use(s) of the camera and find as many (correct) words for that as possible.
- Make the storyboard for that scene (use the template). Make sure to add the camera movements.
- Download the text file (what they say in the scene) from below
- Divide the roles: actors, photographers, director, video editor
- We have no cameras – use your smartphones
- Be creative – use e.g. a swivel chair (kontorstol) to move the photographer as smoothly as possible. Another person than the photographer moves the chair (of course).
- Also we have no programme for editing the shootings. Hopefully one of you has something. I hear Mac-computers are very good for this.
- Don’t worry too much about the props (rekvisitter) and other material. We use what we have.
- Director (instruktør): Be BOSSY! And also organise things cleverly!
- Actors: Don’t worry – enjoy. But learn your lines! Use the text file and also the soundfile to work from.
- And – CUT
- The scene will be finished and ready to show Wednesday! (We won’t show it to the others, though).
Listen the words below
And finally – watch the scene here